HUD CDBG Specialist Needed
FDC is in need of individuals with HUD CDBG experience. Qualified Candidates seeking contract to full time employment shall have:
- Proven experience with HUD CDBG-DR and 2 CFR (Uniform Grants Guidance) requirements including required federal clauses, Uniform Relocation Act, Section 3, and Davis Bacon.
- Knowledge of federal procurement requirements.
- Ability to be detail oriented and perform QA type activities including documentation compliance activities, which includes determining if required documentation is on file for the projects and performing necessary follow-up inquires when required.
- Must have an intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft products to assist team members with the preparation of basic forms, presentations, maintenance and updating of trackers.
- Ability and be willing and able to assist the team with filing documentation related to project activities from a compliance perspective.
If interested and for further details, please send your resume ASAP to Randerson@FloridaDisasterConsultants.com or fill out the online form below and attach resume.
Application for Employment
Apply Via Mail
In order to apply via mail you will need to download, print and complete our application form, which can be found here:
Applications may be mailed to:
Florida Disaster Consulting
PO Box 7895
Lakeland, Fl 33807
If you prefer to apply online, simply use the form below. Be sure to fill out all of the required fields and make sure to attach your resume.